9.03.2007

Zeitgeist

I decided to hook my xBox (classic) back up and see how it works with XBMC on my TV; it looks pretty good (I cannot wait until they release the Linux version that will support 720p+ HD video!).

I finally was able to watch Zeitgeist (it can be watched on the web via Google video, but who wants to watch their TV monitor for 2 hours?) as there were some Codec problems with Vista MCE; All I can say is wow... 

Some of the stuff I have known about- The Federal Reserve System, symbolisms in religion, 9/11 speculation, and such- but this movie paints a very bizarre story; one that could be a very well-written conspiracy theory or one that could have some roots in truth.

I think I may buy a few DVDs from the site and give them to some friends so they can make their own decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment