8.16.2007

JetLag...

Wow- I cannot believe how hard it is to get back into my normal sleep pattern after being in GMT+2 for two weeks!  I was awake at 4:00am on Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues and I had to force myself to go back to sleep on Wed to get up at 7:00am!  Toady had a few early wake-ups but I managed to stay in bed until 7:00am...

The early morning part isn't a problems- this gives me more time to research new things such as the new xBox 360 Premium (has HDMI now), PTGui, Adobe Lightroom and Blurb BookSmart; the issue is that I am almost falling asleep at 7:00pm- during my evening commute home (not a good thing).  I also must get adjusted as Dragon*Con is less than 2 weeks away!

I am trying to follow the LJ Dragon*Con journal, but I keep getting side-tracked; for example, today I ended up reading Wil Wheaton's blog (he was Wesley Crusher from ST:TNG)...  I also need to get an electronic version of the program guide so I can convert it to a format that I can sync to my Treo or PocketPC...

No comments:

Post a Comment