9.10.2008

HTC Phones

imageI have had the HTC touch for a few months now and I love it; It does so much more than my iPhone did (most importantly, it does A2DP!).  I have been looking forward to the HTC Touch Pro being released for sprint in the near future and a current Sprint article now indicates that is due out on October 19th!  :o)

On the same day HTC announces a new 'Touch HD' with an incredible (3.2"?) 800x480 resolution (by comparison, the resolution of the iPhone or iPod Touch is 480x320)...

It will probably be another year before this device is state-side and starting to appear on the networks- so I don't think I will be passing up the Touch Pro in October.

Hopefully there will be a HTC Touch HD Pro that has a slide-out keyboard!  :o)

 imageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment