10.14.2008

Woo Hoo! A Four Day Weekend!

I took a few extra days off this past weekend to catch up on things around the house; instead I played World of Warcraft, watched TV and discovered Pepsi Max (Pepsi's answer to Coke Zero).

I also picked up a new laptop (yes- another one!); this one is the Acer Aspire One 150-1570.  Here is a size comparison between the Acer and my Gateway P-6806FX:

CIMG4085

So far I have just done some basic stuff with it; installed Diablo II, World of Warcraft, Skype, VLC, etc.

I was able to upgrade the memory to 1.5GB (the max this unit will support as 512MB is hard-soldered to the system board) and I am considering installing MacOS X on it...

Now I am waiting for Dalaran to come back online after the big v3.0 patch for WoW (which is in preparation for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion due out on November 13th).

No comments:

Post a Comment