6.02.2006

Home Alone!

The girls are gone to San Francisco for a few days; Madonna concert was Wednesday night and now they are enjoying a few days on the West coast.  I am enjoying a few days of peace with no one else around...

I am beta testing all kinda good things:  Office 2007, Windows Media Player 11 and IE 7- and all of them are awesome.  I am also beta testing a phone, but I had to sign a NDA to get that, so I cannot say more except that the phone is awesome and I want one!  :o)

My media center project is almost done- but I think I may have screwed up putting media player 11 on Windows Media Center Edition 2005.  I changed the chipset fan today so it is in stealth mode, and I wired the LED to the mobo connection so I can tell when it is on standby . The next step may be to get a case to enable some of my drives to be NAS devices so I can move the movies from my main PC...

I have been going to the gym a lot more over the past few weeks- and I am starting to see more muscle mass in my shoulders and triceps.  I am also taking Hydroxycut to work on my Buddha belly...

No comments:

Post a Comment