10.13.2005

Ahh... two days vacation time for no obvious reason- other than I have been on call or 'backup call' for the past two months... today and tomorrow are two days to sit around, watch TV and do not a fucking thing...

I do need to go to the Gym as I have only been twice this week; and i have been 'treating' myself to those awesome cheese and cracker combo things- i think they are my Achilles heel... lol!  I am going to going to re-sign up with Amber (a neighbor) under the 'family' plan so we can save about $12/each at the YMCA ($48/each or $72/couple)

In case someone didn't know, apple released it's iPod w/ video yesterday, along with the new iMacs with their Front Row software.  Looks like Apple is going up against XP Media Center and PSP video with those two; both have their advantages and disadvantages, but it is nice to see competition and choice in a rather monotonous (as far as most of the public is concerned) market...

So, today is the day to catch up on 24 S4, Modern Marvels, Robot Chicken and all the other stuff on my ReplayTV (upgraded to 160GB just recently).  I also have to play around with iTunes 6.0 and see if there is any way to import the non-MPG4 stuff that I have on my HDs...

No comments:

Post a Comment